OKC area suppressor dealers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
SMS, I have an M4-2000 if you would want to meet up sometime I'd be happy to let you shoot it.

Awesome offer man, thanks. I'm on the road a lot these days, but when I get back from my next trip maybe we can meet up.

What length barrel are you running yours on?

M

Mustang Armory, LLC

Hey guys,
My name is Jeremy Wood and I'm opening a store in Mustang. I plan to carry Only NFA toys and related equipment. I might give CHL classes with cans when I get certified, but I saw this thread and I want to know what everyone wants me to carry or provide. Post it here or email me. I have a facebook page, please like to stay updated, website coming soon with online ordering! I think there's a need for more SOTs, so I'm gonna be opening just as soon as I get some details worked out! My email is mustangarmory[at]gmail.com
Thanks!

M

Mustang Armory, LLC

P.S. I am going to be at the gun show this weekend getting rid of some stuff, come say HI!
I just have one table and I'll get a poster with the company name on it, so you can find me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom