OKC area suppressor dealers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome to the party...

So of all of our dealers in the OKC area, who provides assistance with the tax stamp paperwork and trust creation?

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't create a trust because I'm not an attorney. Any dealer worth their salt will prepare the form 4 paperwork and provide fingerprint cards if needed. Steve at Cold Hand Arms has an attorney that sets up NFA trusts for $200. Many people also use Quicken willmaker to set up a living trust. You just have to be careful you fill the form out correctly with Willmaker because you can easily make a trust that can not be valid.

M

Mustang Armory, LLC

Dustin beat me to it, but yeah, he's right. I'd like to know if Cold Hand Arm's lawyer deal is exclusive??? On the form 4, you can order a can by email/website and the dealer can mail you the form 4 filled out, tell you where to sign and stick your photos. You won't have to see the dealer until you have to pick up your NFA item with an approved form 4.

I can't create a trust because I'm not an attorney.

I think that's a meaningless lawyer threat, but to each his own. Before long they'll tell us we can't open checking accounts because we're "practicing law" or "filing legal papers."

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I already can't open a checking account for other people.

I'm not 100% sure what the law says, but I definitely know it is unethical for me to provide trust services. It is way outside my area of expertise and I wouldn't feel comfortable providing that. I'd say it is more of a protection to the consumer than me as the seller.

vdub

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey guys,
My name is Jeremy Wood and I'm opening a store in Mustang. I plan to carry Only NFA toys and related equipment. I might give CHL classes with cans when I get certified, but I saw this thread and I want to know what everyone wants me to carry or provide. Post it here or email me. I have a facebook page, please like to stay updated, website coming soon with online ordering! I think there's a need for more SOTs, so I'm gonna be opening just as soon as I get some details worked out! My email is mustangarmory[at]gmail.com
Thanks!

Welcome. Hope you hang around and contribute to the forums!!!

Your question about what to carry might be better addressed in an intro thread in the General Discussion forum where you introduce yourself and ask about items people are interested in.

Hump66

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Awesome offer man, thanks. I'm on the road a lot these days, but when I get back from my next trip maybe we can meet up.

What length barrel are you running yours on?

Sure thing man just shoot me a PM when you feel like hitting the range. I'm running mine on a 10.3 with the AAC Blackout 51T Muzzle Brake.

M

Mustang Armory, LLC

THREAD STARTED, vdub!-In General Discussions

"New Gun Shop!!! What do YOU want stocked?"

P.S. I just realized I never answered the "trust" question lol. No, I'm not doing so at this time. I think it would take too much of my time. $200 bucks is a deal from Cold Hand Arms Lawyer. Play your cards right and you can "sneak in" some other law questions LOL.

indi

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can't create a trust because I'm not an attorney. Any dealer worth their salt will prepare the form 4 paperwork and provide fingerprint cards if needed. Steve at Cold Hand Arms has an attorney that sets up NFA trusts for $200. Many people also use Quicken willmaker to set up a living trust. You just have to be careful you fill the form out correctly with Willmaker because you can easily make a trust that can not be valid.

If you are coming to the tulsa area, i know that sports world has an attorney that sets up your trust at no extra charge. There suppresors ar sold at M.S.R.P so dont expect a discount, but again your saving around three hundred bucks with a free trust made for you by an ATTORNEY.

indi

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, I had no clue that was the case but I guess it explains why my emails weren't being returned.
Funny, he was pretty helpful a year ago when I had questions on some of his products.

Ek :scratch:

I checked his website today, and its totally different. He will be missed, he had awesome pricing, and helped me set up a trust. Im still waiting to pick up 2 supressors from him, i should be getting my stamps soon.

Latest posts

Top Bottom