OKC Gun Club Action Pistol Bays

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I love using the shooting areas on the east side, mostly the cowboy action shooting area, whenever there is nothing scheduled.

Lately I've noticed a bunch of rifle casings laying around (lots of steel case 7.62x39). I could've sworn that centerfire rifle is not allowed in those bays. Am I mistaken?

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Unless it’s a new rule. I’ve shot rifles there many times. We have 3 gun matches there in those bays. It gives the cowboys a bunch of heartburn so you may have heard it wrong from one. They may give you grief in their bays on the south end but AFIK you are gtg on the north bays.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Unless it’s a new rule. I’ve shot rifles there many times. We have 3 gun matches there in those bays. It gives the cowboys a bunch of heartburn so you may have heard it wrong from one. They may give you grief in their bays on the south end but AFIK you are gtg on the north bays.

Man, that's good to know. I've always packed up and driven around the the blackpowder (now general purpose range) on the south end around the corner, or gone back over to the silhouette range to do rifle. It would be nice to be able to at least do some close work without packing up and moving.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man, that's good to know. I've always packed up and driven around the the blackpowder (now general purpose range) on the south end around the corner, or gone back over to the silhouette range to do rifle. It would be nice to be able to at least do some close work without packing up and moving.

Absolutely! Flail away just keep them in the berms. :thumb:

Latest posts

Top Bottom