Okc gun club benchrest range

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mkokc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does anyone know for sure or not if the benchrest range is pretty much reserved all this month? I was told last night they have stuff going on all month on the weekends but I'm not seeing anything on the calendar, I know they had a match yesterday but I do not know about the rest of the month, thanks ahead of time

Calamity Jake

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
To my knowledge the bench rest range is reserved only one saturday a month year round, the 1st saturday for military bolt matches.
Then it is reserved two Sat. in September for hunter sight in days and the womens fun shoot.
Starting next month and running thru thanksgiving it will be reserved every Friday morning for the fellowship shoot and tactical rifle match.
As BB said there a work day this sat. the 14th if you want to get a work day in showup about 8am Whitey will
put you to work, he should have drinks but bring a lunch.
I believe one Sat. in June it is reserved for the CMP games. Check the calander.
After the milbolt match the range will be open about 1pm, fellow ship shoot about noon, womens FS, CMP,
and hunter sight in reserved all day.

Any one wanting to shoot precision benchrest 22RF matches come on out friday mornings starting April 20.
The fellowship shoot is for unlimited benchrest rifles with any scope.
The tactical rifle is for any clip/mag tube fed sporter weight rifle under 9 lbs. any scope.
All shooting is done at 50 yards from the bench so bring a good rest.
If there is enough interest following these 2 matches we will have an iron sight match
this is for target 22RF rifles with aperture type sights, shoot at 50 and 100 yards.
These are fun informal matches and You do not have to be a gun club member to shoot.

JPK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Look in the back of the monthly news letter, the PRIMER, for the contact info for the coordinators of the different ranges. You can find the Primer on the web page.

Latest posts

Top Bottom