OKC Gun Club Dues???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

egriton

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Many OKC gun club members are on this board, and hopefully I can get an answer to my question (tried emailing membership, no response).

I joined in 2013 and understand that dues for 2014 are due. However, I received no invoice, no information, etc. about it.

Do I just mail a check to their PO Box?

How do I get my new ID and code?

Thanks.

BTW, another new member I know likewise never received a 2014 notice/invoice.

Nobody

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Was about to post the same question. Mail now or wait for invoice? If mail now what do I need to include with payment?

I'm pretty sure was told the new ID and code would be mailed after payment was received.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have already received my invoice and mailed back payment. I would have thought everyone should have received their invoice by now. You might want to call Bill. The codes will change Feb. 1st.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
E-mail the membership secretary. This happened to me and GC our first year. You've been lost in the shuffle ... And if you did a work day, be sure and keep a copy of your card ... They are nice enough about it but our work day got "lost" in the shuffle, too ...

Things were "just right" this year, though ... No complaints ... :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom