OKC Gun Club Dues???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

egriton

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I tried a few emails (membership, bill, etc.) and no one has responded. I think I'll just send a check to the p.o. box with a brief letter attached.

It would be so much easier if they set up electronic payment on their website... even my neighborhood's HOA has this set up. I'll send the idea to their web manager.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I tried a few emails (membership, bill, etc.) and no one has responded. I think I'll just send a check to the p.o. box with a brief letter attached.

It would be so much easier if they set up electronic payment on their website... even my neighborhood's HOA has this set up. I'll send the idea to their web manager.

You'd think they would setup electronic payment, they have a link to renew or join the NRA on their website.

egriton

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You'd think they would setup electronic payment, they have a link to renew or join the NRA on their website.

I agree and sent the web manager a list of payment services, some scaled specifically for HOA and group dues. Maybe if others pressed the issue, it might happen?

That way, they also could maintain their books electronically rather than manually entering each payment from each member.

BTW, does anyone know who is the treasurer and if they provide an annual report?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You guys kinda sound like the bitchy old men at the shotgun range!! Guys, the club is run by old white guys. Grouchy old white guys. Be patient. And yes, there is a treasurer. Good guy. Yes, there are reports. Look it up on the website. Better yet, get involved at the meetings instead of whining on a forum.

Nobody

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just got an email back from Bill (OKCGCMEMBERSHIP AT GMAIL DOT COM)

He said for me to go ahead and mail payment to po box 21067, okc 73156, and to include my correct address for future reference.

egriton

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yup. He emailed me too. According to their "Primer" newsletter, it seems that they moved to a new database and somehow many members got dropped from the system.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You guys kinda sound like the bitchy old men at the shotgun range!! Guys, the club is run by old white guys. Grouchy old white guys. Be patient. And yes, there is a treasurer. Good guy. Yes, there are reports. Look it up on the website. Better yet, get involved at the meetings instead of whining on a forum.

:rollingla No kidding ... Those guys are there EVERY SOLITARY SINGLE TIME I go to the shotgun range ... You'd think they'd have homes to go to or something ... :anyone:

I dunno about you guys but I dealt with a very nice lady when we had our issue. It wasn't that big of a deal ... Just asked where my bill was, she sent it, I mailed a check ... end of story. We got our statements on time this year ... no muss, no fuss ...

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:rollingla No kidding ... Those guys are there EVERY SOLITARY SINGLE TIME I go to the shotgun range ... You'd think they'd have homes to go to or something ... :anyone:

I dunno about you guys but I dealt with a very nice lady when we had our issue. It wasn't that big of a deal ... Just asked where my bill was, she sent it, I mailed a check ... end of story. We got our statements on time this year ... no muss, no fuss ...

Probably Suzi Rouse, she's the President if I remember?

Latest posts

Top Bottom