OKC Gun Club Dues???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yourshoesareuntied

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
If your new to the okc gun club, just know there will be oddities with mailings, yearly dues, and getting your cards but they are always easy to deal with. Also I believe everyone you could possibly calleor email at the club volunteers their time.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
anyone have jack's email handy? I have a new email and lost his. I NEED to get my workday in this year, that $200 bill suuuucked!

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What are the dues? I've emailed last week and so far haven't received an answer. I think my wife's son is a member but haven't been able to contact him. He told m once that it was around Luther??? And one had to drive thru weeds etc to get to the range but so far I don't know if thats true either.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
What are the dues? I've emailed last week and so far haven't received an answer. I think my wife's son is a member but haven't been able to contact him. He told m once that it was around Luther??? And one had to drive thru weeds etc to get to the range but so far I don't know if thats true either.

that is a little private range called okieshooters. I was a member a number of years ago. I believe its $40 now. the range is 150 or 200 yards IIRC. the good part about it was that there was rarely anyone there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom