OKC Gun Club Dues???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Droff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for the info dlbleak, after reading over the range rules again it doesn't mention rifles that are pistol caliber for the plinking range, I imagine we'll be there more often. I haven't even drove past the action ranges to see what they look like yet, somehow I missed those so thanks for the heads up.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
the action ranges are on the east side off of hiawasse road. go past the main entrance to hiawasse and turn north. some cool ranges over there.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
...the crabby old guys at the shotgun range mainly just have a reputation. get involved and they are good guys...

Never heard this reputation before and must say that some of the most friendly people I have met at OKC Gun Club have been at the shotgun range.

Droff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Never heard this reputation before and must say that some of the most friendly people I have met at OKC Gun Club have been at the shotgun range.

Well I'll be finding out fairly soon. I imagine most of the grumpy statements are just as serious as they are not serious.

Jestik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had let my membership lapse for 2013. I was a first-year member in 2012, let it lapse in 2013, and I get a renewal for 2014. I wonder if I send him in my money, will I be able to become a member again?

henrybui

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
i sent in my dues when bill told me to go ahead and do it since i didnt receive the letter or renewal, but do we still need to go to the safety orientation annually? if so, where are the dates at? i dont see it on the newsletter or anywhere.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
henry, I believe if you've been through it once then that is all that is required. attending one would be your choice.

stepper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I stopped my membership with them because I never got invoices. I'd pay the dues, then they would say I never paid. Think this went on for 3 years, and I gave up on them. I called and talked to the person in charge of dues too, and it still never got fixed. Got to be extremely frustrating!

Latest posts

Top Bottom