OKC Gun Club Questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

firefighterguy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry to bring up my old thread but I had one more question. Can I try out the range for a day or at least tour it before I commit? I know I will buy a membership but the wife thinks I should check it out first so I will try to oblige. Thanks everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry to bring up my old thread but I had one more question. Can I try out the range for a day or at least tour it before I commit? I know I will buy a membership but the wife thinks I should check it out first so I will try to oblige. Thanks everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think all matches are open to the public. That's one way to do it.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There is also Registered Skeet Shoots, Trap Shoots, High Power Rifle Matches, Archery Matches, Bulls Eye Pistol Matches, Silhouette Shooting Matches and other matches that are open to the public. You can shoot or watch. Go to okcgunclub.org where there is a calendar of scheduled events. Have your wife attend the Women's Fun Shoot in September and she will insist that you join.

firefighterguy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep, USPSA is on the first Saturday of the month, and steel challenge is the third Saturday. Just drive in in the east side of the range to see that side of it.
I'm just going to come to the next uspsa match. Never been to one so it'll be a good experience. It's not on the calendar for June so I will just show up anyways lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom