OKC Gun Club Vandal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Capture.JPG

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I dont understand when people shoot up and destroy the targets at ranges. How hard is it to shoot appropriate ammo and guns at appropriate targets so they're still there next time you come?

Especially at a club you ask to join and pay annual dues to use...unless some a-hole gave out the gate code to someone, which is just as dumb as shooting up targets.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So a target meant to be shot was shot up too badly? I don't understand.

No, targets that are not meant to be shot with certain calibers and loads were shot by those calibers/loads and destroyed.

The range in question is clearly marked in regards to what targets can be shot with what. It's a great resource and one asshat is going to ruin it for everyone.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So a target meant to be shot was shot up too badly? I don't understand.

If you shoot up a steel target with AP or other steel core, its pretty well destroyed.
The ranges I go to allow pistol calibers only on the steels but you get the jackasses who use their AR Pistols and AK Pistols thinking they are cute and destroy the targets not designed to withstand those loads.

Latest posts

Top Bottom