OKC Gun Club Vandal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RustedBeef

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Or they could charge more for all around better equipment and replacements so there would be more heavy duty targets so guys like him wouldn't feel the need to use the wrong one. I don't go to this club, but I'd bet they could get away with upping the fee a good deal.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry but that's just dumb.

We don't need to spend and charge big money in order to hang AR500 steel on ranges primarily intended for pistols and rimfire/blackpowder rifles.

Folks just need to be held accountable. Hope they catch who did it.

securityinfo

Marksman
Reaction score
Maybe it might be easier to simply issue unique gate codes to every member. Yes, I know this might cause some issues for some folks, but it would be fairly simple to deal with the corner cases that require a shared code, esp. as their image is caught when entering, and they are not likely to be problem children anyway. Might have to upgrade the entry gate, but depending on how much damage was done, it might be cheaper that fixing the damages that occur from such actions.

RustedBeef

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why would you hang AR500 plates on all the ranges? I said get more heavy ranges and replacements for the lower end plates that get ruined like this one.

People would still fork up the cash if the amount of useless crap and extra "fun guns" they buy is an indication of anything.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Because there's always that guy who will destroy stuff.
Hang mild steel at 500 and the guy will show up with 50BMG and slice it like hot butter...so where do you draw the line?

Dude at the range in Waco got the boot for shooting his AR with green tip at pistol steels from 7 yards. Got mad because "he didnt know" but seriously, WTF are you doing shooting steels with a rifle at 20 feet? Hold the guy accountable as they are attempting to do and go about your business.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why would you hang AR500 plates on all the ranges? I said get more heavy ranges and replacements for the lower end plates that get ruined like this one.

People would still fork up the cash if the amount of useless crap and extra "fun guns" they buy is an indication of anything.

I see your point. But like adams said above, always gonna be some idiots.

Latest posts

Top Bottom