OKC Metro Eat-N-Shoot - April 29th

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Damn Drury not everybody can be a pretty boy like you!! Jimmy cant help it if God was in a humorous mood when he was working on him!
And it is very un PR to be talking like this about him!!! Time to turn your liberal card in MR!!:cool:

CBarCRanch

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Update:

Not only are we still on for the ENS on Saturday, April 29, but we will be giving away TWO Gift Cards good for a free range trip to Big Boys Guns and Range as well, courtesy of our fine OSA member Steelfingers. He bought two of these cards the last time he and I went shooting there and passed them on to me today to give away, as he may not be able to make it due to an important personal event he must attend. I'll figure out some cheesy way to give the cards away; so I'll see you all at Halftime Grill for lunch and then at Big Boys for some shooting!
Thank you Al!

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Damn Drury not everybody can be a pretty boy like you!! Jimmy cant help it if God was in a humorous mood when he was working on him!
And it is very un PR to be talking like this about him!!! Time to turn your liberal card in MR!!:cool:

Well, maybe you got a good point there...maybe God was "experimenting" or something then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will be there with a OSA hat on. I will have an AR, MK III with a red dot, and a Wilson Combat .45, and a SW .357.
Will you be joining us at the Halftime Grille? The idea behind eating first, then shooting, is that it will be easier for people that don't always know one another to meet there than at a crowded, loud, gun range. We'll likely be the largest group at Halftime at the time of the day.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OKC Metro Area ENS CANCELED Due to Weather

In the interest of safety, I am going to exercise some judgment here and call the ENS off for today. We have folks who were planning to come from far afield, and from the news reports I'm seeing, roads are closed all over the place with more to come. Lots of people are without power, lots have damages to homes and property. I-40 is closed east of the I-44 junction due to downed power lines.

I will be at Big Boys Range at 1:00 PM today, conditions permitting, to meet up with anyone who doesn't get this closure message and at least we can pop a few rounds...maybe.

I'll also post a poll in a new thread in a moment to reschedule the ENS.

Latest posts

Top Bottom