Okc tactical

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We need more tactical. I am going to start a mowing business.

Biggsly's Tactical Mowing.
If you were closer, I'd be a customer. I can't get folks to show up.

Paid a guy over $4k to do yard & tree work, and he was supposed to mow the yard regularly. Last talked to him in May, and he said he'd be here before the weekend. Guess I should have asked which weekend.

He won't even answer my calls now. :/

Meh, rant off. Carry on. :drunk2:

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you were closer, I'd be a customer. I can't get folks to show up.

Paid a guy over $4k to do yard & tree work, and he was supposed to mow the yard regularly. Last talked to him in May, and he said he'd be here before the weekend. Guess I should have asked which weekend.

He won't even answer my calls now. :/

Meh, rant off. Carry on. :drunk2:

What?!?!? Jesus Christ! I'd be hunting somebody down.

prdator

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Jeda...I can say this..You won't find anything good in the OKC area. I have personally taken some training at Badlands(see thread at the bottom of this thread) and can say that it is truly money well spent. I won't name names in public but if you want you can PM me and I can tell you who to avoid.

Id strongly disagree on that... several good trainers in OKC. Will Andrews, Bryan Eastridge, Myself etc..

Jedabug92

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Jeda...I can say this..You won't find anything good in the OKC area. I have personally taken some training at Badlands(see thread at the bottom of this thread) and can say that it is truly money well spent. I won't name names in public but if you want you can PM me and I can tell you who to avoid.
Ok.
Id strongly disagree on that... several good trainers in OKC. Will Andrews, Bryan Eastridge, Myself etc..
Who else?

Sent via carrier pigeon

Latest posts

Top Bottom