OKCGC Action Rifle Match 8/29

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grwd

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
This is my "I dont want to go to the ATM to get match fees sale"

I got two black pmags, one windowed, one plain, both for $20, one of which was given to me by Chris Costa at a Magpul dynamics course for being a tactical bada$$. Dont know which, so youll have to sniff it to find out which one it is.

I have also have a pmag with a nordic extension (48rd goodness) worked perfectly the 4-5 times Ive used it. $30
Also have a nordic 18rd pmag extension new in the plastic, for $20.
Come see me at the match , Ill be the one with the multi-cam aura surrounding me and Ill have the MP dynamics DVD soundtrack playing on my iphone as I load my mags. pm me if you want dibs before hand.

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is my "I dont want to go to the ATM to get match fees sale"

I got two black pmags, one windowed, one plain, both for $20, one of which was given to me by Chris Costa at a Magpul dynamics course for being a tactical bada$$. Dont know which, so youll have to sniff it to find out which one it is.

I'll take a shot at figuring out which magazine Chris stuffed in your pouch.

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What a great match today! Thank you very much to everyone involved with putting this event together and running it. Great day of shooting with great people. It was also outstanding to have several junior shooters out tearing it up today! Thanks again everyone...

mike_pinto

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It was fun. Thanks to everyone that came out and my amigo Jesse for helping with the admin stuff and basically everything else. I think everyone helped out and we were out of there by 2:30. Congrats to the 3 juniors that shot. We all better watch out for them. They sure did handle those guns well. We had 22 folks shoot, and it was a blast. Scores will be posted this week.

Thanks everyone. We may be doing a shotgun match in the near future, or even a 2 gun rimfire match. Something new and fun.

M

Latest posts

Top Bottom