OKCGC Action Rifle Match 8/29

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just so everyone knows. Mike Pinto kicked my ass as usual. He beat my time by 15 seconds and some change.

One of these days I am gonna shoot a clean match and give him a run for his money.

Good shooting Mike and great match. The target in every port was a good one for sure. I had to scream 'coming back" to the RO because I missed one and had to haul ass backwards down that hall you had set up. I also liked the weak hand shooting, off hand 100 yard shots, and the shoot everything under the barrel deal. Heck I actaully liked every stage as usual.

Can't wait for the next one whether its rifle, shotgun, or all 3 guns. The weather should start to cooperate with is next month.

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for posting that Jesse! My rifle did not want to run for left handed on stage 3 and I wasn't able to hit the bonus ballon on stage 5 (that two other shooters with MY rifle were able to hit easily, lol...) these two areas cost me about 40 seconds or so. lol...

Again, a great match... well designed stages, challenging and fun!

Street Rat

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Alright, I beat everyone with the highest time on stage 5.:yelclap:

I need some type of optics next time, the iron sights are killing me, yeah, the iron sights, that's it (I keep telling myself).

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sort of...Huevos Rancheros at Jimmy's Egg.

I probably vomited more Saturday night than I have my entire life. Couldn't even keep down water.

Seriously...don't eat eggs.
I had something similar from a cheap chinese place once. I'll spare the details, but suffice it to say that the toilet would not flush fast enough!
Oh an I forgot to say how awesome it was to see those 3 juniors out there tearing it up too! I think that young man that won high Junior at the $20 will be abck again for sure.

The $25 gift certificates were a nice touch too!

They were fun to watch. I think one of them is a natural. Seriously, I taped two targets on one stage that the paster covered both holes in each! And they weren't those laydowns in front of the barrels where you just leaned over and bayoneted either, they were about 20 to 30 yards out.

The other little guys can shoot too.