Okie Shooters Gun Range in Luther

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CARode99705

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I saw a new (to me anyway) range on the NRA web site called Okie Shooters located just north of Luther. I was wondering if anyone had any knowledge about it before I sent them my application. As I live in Guthrie it's the closest to me by several miles. I also like that I don't have to drive through OKC to get there (with a car full of guns.) The price looks fair, 200 yd range & Google Maps shows a decent range with covered shooting line.

Calamity Jake

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Okie Shooters is glub designed for the pro bench rest shooter, most Okla. BR matches are held there on the 100y and 200y max ranges. You can't shoot for fun if there having a match.
You'll have to furnish your own target stands as they won't have any.
They may have a setup for pistol now, I don't know as my membership expired 5-6 years ago.
Don't take my word for all this as I haven't been there in a while, go check it out for yourself.

Being in Guthrie, OKC gun club may be closer and a lot better place to shoot, been a member sence 82.

radarmonkey

Let's go Brandon
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I used to be a member of Okie Shooters. It was by far way cheaper than OKCGC. It was a nice quiet range. As said before you need to bring your own target stands. I only let my membership expire because it is way out in the boonies and took me to long to get there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom