Okie Shooters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
1724384790078.jpeg

red dirt shootist

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If it's that one out by Luther, I might be a member. I think I was one of the first, I still have that share of stock, could be worth thousands now. I haven't been out there in years. If it's the same one those guys were pretty serious about putting a bunch of bullets into the same hole, and once I caught on to that I would put one into my target, and then shoot the rest into the berm down below. Well they gave me that look, mainly because I was shooting that old Carcano, but it was a good one, the barrel was just barely bent. Anyway, it got to where I didn't feel welcome anymore, mostly because they changed the combination and told everyone except me. So I figured it was time to unburden myself by what has been.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If it's that one out by Luther, I might be a member. I think I was one of the first, I still have that share of stock, could be worth thousands now. I haven't been out there in years. If it's the same one those guys were pretty serious about putting a bunch of bullets into the same hole, and once I caught on to that I would put one into my target, and then shoot the rest into the berm down below. Well they gave me that look, mainly because I was shooting that old Carcano, but it was a good one, the barrel was just barely bent. Anyway, it got to where I didn't feel welcome anymore, mostly because they changed the combination and told everyone except me. So I figured it was time to unburden myself by what has been.

You got to pay to play every year! No pay, no combination!

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

User name checks out with post.

Latest posts

Top Bottom