Oklahoma Attorney General

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sledge302

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oklahoma Attorney General Signs Amicus Brief Supporting Second Amendment Incorporation
Please Thank Attorney General Drew Edmondson!

Two-thirds of the nation’s attorneys general have filed an amicus brief asking the U.S. Supreme Court to grant certiorari in the case of NRA v. Chicago and hold that the Second Amendment applies to state and local governments through the Due Process Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment. This bi-partisan group of 33 attorneys general, along with the Attorney General of California in a separate filing, agrees with the NRA’s position that the Second Amendment protects a fundamental individual right to keep and bear arms, disagreeing with the decision recently issued by a three-judge panel of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit.

Attorney General Edmondson was one of the many who agrees that the Second Amendment is a fundamental individual right and signed the amicus brief. Please call Attorney General Edmondson at (405) 521-3921 and thank him for standing up in support of the Second Amendment.

The State Attorneys General Amicus Brief can be found by clicking here.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He's been good on 2A issues, but I have to wonder how much of that is "going with the flow".

I wonder about him too. Before I'll back him I'd like to know his position on all the issues. It's an easy posture for him to take.

Latest posts

Top Bottom