Oklahoma Capitol riot.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OK2a said don’t go. Sounds like everyone listened. I’m sure the media was disappointed. My son and I got some range time in and I learned how to use my Chronograph. Then we had a nice lunch afterwards. It was a good day despite the chilly windy weather.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I thought it was supposed to be on the 20th?

Word was to expect protests on both the 17th and 20th. If I’m not doing something halfway important I’ll take another cruise by on Wednesday. But ain’t goin’ down there after dark. Nothin’ good happens down there after the sun sets.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Word was to expect protests on both the 17th and 20th. If I’m not doing something halfway important I’ll take another cruise by on Wednesday. But ain’t goin’ down there after dark. Nothin’ good happens down there after the sun sets.
Or during the day. I was down there metal detecting with a friend and will never go unarmed again. They tried to take my detector from us but they didn't see we had digging tools waaaaay bigger and stronger and meaner looking than their knives.

shopping

shopping

Latest posts

Top Bottom