Oklahoma City GC 3-gun 1/16/2011

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Curly

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey 343.. I think you have to participate to have input on bitching. At least Curly showed up, so his whining is acceptable.

There will not be a long running stage, unless you want to shoot stuff really close :)

I wasn't whining I was wheezing,you can't whine if you can't catch your breath

WideLoadTimmy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bring some ammo you can run one with my guns.

What's the entry fee?

One last excuse; If I get all the insurance stuff with my truck handled, I'll try to catch a ride out there. I have wanted to give 3 gun a try since shooting heartland that first time.

If I like it enough (and I'm sure I will), it will give me an excuse to both speed up getting an AR together and get started reloading.

mmchambers06

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
$15, $10 for OKCGC members.

If Heartland is the kiddie pool, this 3 gun match is the deep end of the local club match scene.

Grab some ammo and come on out. Plenty of gear to go around.

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What's the entry fee?

Dude you ask this everytime. Lol! I used your question in one of my 3 gun cartoons as a matter of fact. Just make a mental note that every match is $20 then you will be pleasantly surprised when they are only $10 or $15:)

If I like it enough (and I'm sure I will), it will give me an excuse to both speed up getting an AR together and get started reloading.

Based on the shiteatin' grin on your face after bustin' caps at heartland you need to start looking for an AR and reloading equipment now. I don't know of anyone that has ever shot 3 gun and then said "aww that sucked!".

The only thing that stops people is the cost of guns, gear, and ammo.

WideLoadTimmy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How bout you hook me up with that Loki stuff? I'll buy a raffle ticket and since I'll have been the only one, I win by default, LOL.

I half expected the entry fees for 3 gun to cost more due to setup and needing bigger venues and such.

As far as that grin goes. That was on my face all the way up until the ass end of my truck started coming around. I just enjoy shooting. It's an escape. Not in the sense of putting frustrations on the target and shooting them. More like it takes my mind off everything but what I'm doing right at that moment. A little nervous sometimes but never stressed.

What cartoons? You an artist? I used to sketch a lot. Haven't done much in the last couple of years. Lost my inspriation. Like an extended block. I can't think of anything I want put on paper.

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Loki build is gonna be an auction as raffles are illegal in OK. We are gonna build a sweet a$$ rifle though. Right now it's looking like it will have a JP trigger, magpul CTR stock, Loki upper/lower. Stay tuned and belongs vote for the remaining parts.

Here is a sampling of my artistic abilities. You can find the entire series on setting up your kit for 3 gun on my YouTube page.

I want to get into 3 gun

WideLoadTimmy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yea, other than the "How much is the entry fee?", I'm not even close to acting that dumb. I want to try it because it looks like a metric ****ton of fun. I thought the remark about the difference between "Multi Gun" and 3 gun was funny, though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom