Oklahoma City GC 3-gun 1/16/2011

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WideLoadTimmy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's Arcadia. Dang close to Guthrie though.

Shouldn't be too difficult to get there. Ins. co. is being slow. The said that they can't find "Isuzu Hombre" in their system to establish market replacement value of the vehicle. So, they're telling me it might be as late as Monday or Tuesday before I know anything. Looks like I'm gonna have to try and find a ride. I'll see how it goes.

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Shouldn't be too difficult to get there. Ins. co. is being slow. The said that they can't find "Isuzu Hombre" in their system to establish market replacement value of the vehicle. So, they're telling me it might be as late as Monday or Tuesday before I know anything. Looks like I'm gonna have to try and find a ride. I'll see how it goes.

Tell them they need to go to the vintage/collector vehicle list;)

Street Rat

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
OK.. So final written stage design is complete. We have a 32 round shotgun stage. Pure madness! :) We have a pistol/rifle, rifle/pistol, and a pistol/shotgun and the aforementioned 32 round shotgun stage. I might bring 75 rounds of pistol, rifle and shotgun, at least 5 slugs and 5 buckshot. 9 pellet 00 buck is the only allowed buckshot. I will have some RIO for sale out there at the range if you don't have any or don't feel like shopping for it.

m

That is funny, it sounded like he said a 32 round shotgun stage. I can only carry a maximum of 26, I guess I would have to carry some in my pockets if that were true.

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is funny, it sounded like he said a 32 round shotgun stage. I can only carry a maximum of 26, I guess I would have to carry some in my pockets if that were true.

How many does your gun hold? I doubt Mike will make us start empty gun start for 32 rounds.

I have 6 extra 6 round caddies I will bring for those lacking storage space.

mike_pinto

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
We will start with 9 in the gun in ALL divisions for that stage. I just got sign off from my two advisors that the stages are a go. I would post them, but 1 I don't want to, and B, the size restrictions on the site make it prohibitive. But more importantly, I don't want to ! :)

Street Rat

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
How many does your gun hold? I doubt Mike will make us start empty gun start for 32 rounds.

I have 6 extra 6 round caddies I will bring for those lacking storage space.

My M2 holds 7+1. If I can borrow one, that will be great, with another 6 round caddie will bring me up to 32, that will be 18 on my belt, 8 in the gun, and 6 on the butt stock, and I better not miss. When I ordered the two 6 round caddies, I never thougth I would need more than that. :lookaroun I do love shooting the shotgun, I can't wait.

mike_pinto

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I too have extras as well as the fine folks you will be squadded with. I am sure we have you covered..

Also, Scott says the last squad to finish loads the trailer for all of the stages, crippled or not.. :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom