Oklahoma City GC 3-gun 1/16/2011

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It will be exactly 1' wide with very sharp turns. :) Maybe we'll setup a gimp only stage that everyone has to shoot from the scooter. That would be cool!

No problem! Can we ride one like this? :hyper:

awww.watchonepiecepoint.com_wp_content_uploads_2010_03_Japan_Creative_Scooter_21.png

Spiff

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gettin close. We are going to shoot (as long as there is no ice) the stage of all stages. All 3 guns, 68 minimum rounds. Flippers, swingers, stars and long range. We will shoot 3 other stages starting at 10:00am. Sign in at 9:15ish. We will shoot at least 3 slugs and at least 5 buck. The buck targets will be best two hits, so only one shot per paper target. I would know where your buckshot hits at 20 yards. Also, there will be some tight pistol shots so make sure to throw your front sight in the bag. A maze rifle stage finished with a little shotgun work will be stage 1. Stage 2 will be the aforementioned shotgun specialty shooting topped with some fancy pistol work from various positions. Easy Jesse, not those types of positions.. Stage 3 will consist of some cool rifle work on paper mixed in with some of Raglin's favorite hanging clays with a flurry of shotgun work at the end of the stage. So the round count will look something like 125 Rifle, 30 Bird, 5 Buck, 5 Slug, and 40 pistol.

Setup will be Saturday starting at 1:00pm.

Pimpin. I am very much planning to be there.

mike_pinto

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I will have my M&P 9 and 40 both 5" pro's out there at sign in to check out. The .40 is pimped out AI style for limited. The 9 is more conservative..

The stages are set. Setup at 1:00 Saturday and shooting to start at 10:00am on Sunday. As you all know, we do like to start on time. The monster stage may be split up for speed's sake. It will just backup way too much for some of us to get our fat @$$'s around the burm.. :)

So count on 4 stages with no reset required for the long range this time.

Remember, bring at least 5 rounds of buck (9 pellet 00 only) and 5 slugs along with 50 bird, 75 pistol and 75 rifle. And don't forget your thick skin and sense of humor..

Latest posts

Top Bottom