Oklahoma City November Multigun Match

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Any opinions on the Mossberg 930 SPX for 3 gun? I have read through some reviews and its seems like cheaper alternative to the Benelli but still autoloading.

Here is some discussion on the Mossy off Enos forum.
http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=94480
if you could find the 930 for under $300 I'd say get it. For our local matches where there are no prizes and minimal travel costs and entry fees any shotgun will work just fine. If you decide to get serious in this sport and decide to travel 500-1000 mikes to shoot major matches you need to get a benelli or other more reliable shot gun that is setup fir thus game.

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I did it. And I had to buy my AR something so she wouldn't get jealous.

[Broken External Image]

Sweet! You are starting to look like a 3 gunner! Where's the pistol? I forgot what you were shooting.

Your dad is going to be pissed. You better bring him, your brothers, cousins, uncles and grandpa out the match too so they understand.:hey3:

Wormydog1724

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They saw my YouTube vid and are surprisingly ok with it. Anytime they start to gripe I bring up all the stuff they've bought for hunting.I hunt but I just use their stuff!!!
Finally sold my xd40 and got some money and figured why not.
Ya I forgot to put my M&P40 in the picture too. I love that pistol

My brother is planning on coming on the 8th.

Now with moar pistol

[Broken External Image]

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:crying:

I guess I can't play. Not only do I need a shotgun, but now I've got to replace my Aimpoint? Double drat.... :scream::scream:

I meant you can't have a dot on your 2011 and shoot in tac iron or tac optics. If you are running an open pistol you shoot open class.

Your aimpoint can be used on your AR in tac iron with the 2011 pistol and any shotgun you want to bring or you can borrow mine.

If you are intersted in shooting bring ammo and come to the match. There is plenty of gear to be borrowed until you get to be an addict like me at which time you will start selling your plasma and other bodily fluids to pay for the rest of your gear, like me as well.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I meant you can't have a dot on your 2011 and shoot in tac iron or tac optics. If you are running an open pistol you shoot open class.

Your aimpoint can be used on your AR in tac iron with the 2011 pistol and any shotgun you want to bring or you can borrow mine.

If you are intersted in shooting bring ammo and come to the match. There is plenty of gear to be borrowed until you get to be an addict like me at which time you will start selling your plasma and other bodily fluids to pay for the rest of your gear, like me as well.
Do they shoot slugs on the shotgun portion? I do have an 1100 with a rem-choke "deer barrel" for it. I guess it would work out of desperation.

Latest posts

Top Bottom