Oklahoma City November Multigun Match

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do they shoot slugs on the shotgun portion? I do have an 1100 with a rem-choke "deer barrel" for it. I guess it would work out of desperation.

We shot slugs last month but I don't think we plan to this month. You can run that barrel but one with choke tubes would be better for the steel targets. We typically run a a light modified choke and shoot slugs through it as well. There is no reel need for front and rear sights to shoot the large IPSC targets with slugs a front bead and steady hand usually get the job done.

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do they shoot slugs on the shotgun portion? I do have an 1100 with a rem-choke "deer barrel" for it. I guess it would work out of desperation.

Shadowrider, this 3-gun match is similar to the practical rifle match but eniterly different at the same time. lol... There's more of everything with out the forced reloads and scenario aspect. I can tell you for certain that the guys that ran this match are super cool and REALLY interested in making things easy for new shooters. As long as you can follow the saftey rules, you are going to have a good time and enjoy the shooting. The fact that it's in OKC doesn't hurt either. lol... As Jesse already mentioned this match is very addictive too.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Shadowrider, this 3-gun match is similar to the practical rifle match but eniterly different at the same time. lol... There's more of everything with out the forced reloads and scenario aspect. I can tell you for certain that the guys that ran this match are super cool and REALLY interested in making things easy for new shooters. As long as you can follow the saftey rules, you are going to have a good time and enjoy the shooting. The fact that it's in OKC doesn't hurt either. lol... As Jesse already mentioned this match is very addictive too.
This is what I'm afraid of.

I've already got an idea for a shotgun that's just plain evil. :rubhands: It will take some time to put it together. I was talking to olyeller yesterday and between him, Jesse, you and those videos, I think I'm talked into it.

How many rounds for each gun do I need to bring? :hyper:

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is what I'm afraid of.

I've already got an idea for a shotgun that's just plain evil. :rubhands: It will take some time to put it together. I was talking to olyeller yesterday and between him, Jesse, you and those videos, I think I'm talked into it.

How many rounds for each gun do I need to bring? :hyper:

The round count was based on the stage design last time so I suspect it will done the same way next time. I loaded mags to twice the number or rounds required last time and the put that much more ammo in the truck. lol... I wasn't going to run out of ammo. The round count last time was not much higher that the normal Practical rifle match apart from the shotgun obvoiusly.

Wormydog1724

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
3 gun is way addicting. I couldn't sleep for two days after the one last month, ask my gf. A million things ran through my mind on what I wanted to do different and better. Ready to try out my new stuff!

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
3 gun is way addicting. I couldn't sleep for two days after the one last month, ask my gf. A million things ran through my mind on what I wanted to do different and better. Ready to try out my new stuff!

I sat at the office all last week thinking about the gazzillion things I need to do better or different for 3-gun and/or competitve shooting in general. My co-workers just don't understand me. lol... I'm going to try out my new belt-holster-mag holder setup at Wounded Warrior match in the morning.

Latest posts

Top Bottom