Oklahoma City November Multigun Match

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Curly

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
There will be ONE "1" UNO,for those that have to press 2, SLUG on the Jungle Run.Hope ya knows where ya shootinggunn hits at 30-50yards on a 10" circle.I say 1, ifnya hitsit da furst shot!!!!! if notit might taksya a few more.This stage will not be published,or discussed,you will see it the first time at the walk through.There will be 24 birdshot and 1 slug in natural terrain.Not even Pinto or Sean has anything to do with this or know anything about it so don't try to bribe them,only Scott and I know the UGLY TRUTH

Wormydog1724

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Will there be a "final" thread like last time with some of the stages and total round count and other info we might need?

Also where can I find some of those shotshell holders/strippers? I found some on Midway for $35. IS that the cheapest/best/only place to get them? Seems kinda high to me.

mike_pinto

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
No. There will not be posted stages or final round counts. Bring 100 rifle, 100 pistol, 100 shotshell and apparantly 1 slug.

You can get the shotshell strippers at brownells. Chris Patty at cpwsa.com has just about everything you need and he is a fellow 3-gunner and major sponsor.

M

repete34

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Will there be a "final" thread like last time with some of the stages and total round count and other info we might need?

Also where can I find some of those shotshell holders/strippers? I found some on Midway for $35. IS that the cheapest/best/only place to get them? Seems kinda high to me.

That is not a bad price and you may get them in time from Midway. "California Competition Works" makes them.

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There will be ONE "1" UNO,for those that have to press 2, SLUG on the Jungle Run.Hope ya knows where ya shootinggunn hits at 30-50yards on a 10" circle.I say 1, ifnya hitsit da furst shot!!!!! if notit might taksya a few more.This stage will not be published,or discussed,you will see it the first time at the walk through.There will be 24 birdshot and 1 slug in natural terrain.Not even Pinto or Sean has anything to do with this or know anything about it so don't try to bribe them,only Scott and I know the UGLY TRUTH

This sounds awesome Curly. Can we shoot it at night?

seanmccanne

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just picked up some monarch steel case 223 at academy for $3.99/20. Wasn't it just $4.99 last week which was on sale from $5.99? Either way that some cheap a$$ ammo right there. I don't know why I only bought 400 rounds now that I think of it?

Now that's hardly fair. I just bought another 100 on Friday and it was back up to $5.99. Now I'll have to buy more.

Jesse, you should give me what you bought then go get the rest you wanted.

:laughup:

Sean

Latest posts

Top Bottom