Oklahoma Co world record buck

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DEER 24/7

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
We may all be looking at this wrong idk. Maybe it didn't kill it in the small acreage. Has anybody read or heard him say that's where he killed it. I can't believe that buck went 10 miles given the habitat it would have to go through to get there maybe he had permission to hunt where it had been running and killed there. I guess I will give him the benefit of doubt until something comes up against him

Last edited:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We may all be looking at this wrong idk. Maybe it didn't kill it in the small acreage. Has anybody read or heard him say that's where he killed it. I can't believe that buck went 10 miles given the habit it would go through to get there maybe he had permission to hunt where it had been running and killed there. I guess I will give him the benefit of doubt until something comes up against him
Don't disagree. The pics from ten miles away might be a brother, twin possibly? Deer have a tendency to run off younger or submissive bucks to find their own range. I know I've followed deer tracks in the road for 5 miles during wet weather, as they don't like to walk in the muddy wheat fields any more than we do.
We may never know.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Today is the first time I've looked at 50th and Hiawasee, lot's of cover but I can't imagine that buck being a total ghost for the last 5 years with that many homes around. Dlbleak, did your buddy have any day time pics?

Latest posts

Top Bottom