Oklahoma Co world record buck

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chazroh

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
lol, there was a tv program on a couple of years ago about deer hunting in suburban areas in the NE, mostly New York and New Jersey.
One deer they arrowed jumped a fence and died after falling into the homeowners swimming pool.
To say the homeowner was pissed looking at the deer and his bloodstained pool water would be an understatement.

That's pretty funny right there

indi

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I cut my thumb pretty deep once messing around with a new pocket knife. I bleed a lot, I was in my garage when this happened. Instead of putting pressure on the wound and holding it above my heart I opened a bottle of water and poured it on the wound trying to clean it while holding it over the trash can.It kept bleeding so I decided to get into the house to the bathroom where I had some gauze and Band aids. When I got to the bathroom I held my hand under the faucet with the water running. I remember getting very week in my knees, and feeling very hot and thirsty, I knew something was wrong and started my way to the living room where my mom and wife were watching t.v. I barely made it to them I had lost my sense of balance felt like my body was burning up, serious case of cottonmouth and I could barely stand, I was leaning/ dragging on the wall trying to make it to them. I sat on the couch and told my wife "water", boy was that the best glass of water I ever had. I instantly felt better after having that glass of water and having the fan turned towards me.
Next day when I was talking to my neighbor about what happened, he was a nurse, he told me what I described is what gun shot victims go through. Drinking the water help replenish the electrolytes I lost with my blood. I bet that is what deer go through before they drop dead from the loss of blood, and why they always go to water.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
lol, there was a tv program on a couple of years ago about deer hunting in suburban areas in the NE, mostly New York and New Jersey.
One deer they arrowed jumped a fence and died after falling into the homeowners swimming pool.
To say the homeowner was pissed looking at the deer and his bloodstained pool water would be an understatement.

I may have only seen that show once, but that was the episode I saw.

My parent's neighbor hunts in her back yard in their rural subdivision, and she called me three times within a two week period a couple years ago to help her retrieve deer off someone else's property (her husband is a doctor and can't/won't help her). I helped twice and quit answering my phone. She's now started calling my brother, and he's not to happy with me.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
there are deer stands in many of the houses along 15 street heading out to arcadia lake. i even know a kid that has the gate code to a couple housing additions so he can go in a bow hunt, his dad was the developer.

SPDguns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I may have only seen that show once, but that was the episode I saw.

My parent's neighbor hunts in her back yard in their rural subdivision, and she called me three times within a two week period a couple years ago to help her retrieve deer off someone else's property (her husband is a doctor and can't/won't help her). I helped twice and quit answering my phone. She's now started calling my brother, and he's not to happy with me.
That's so cool. A woman bowhunter that is.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Family land must be his go to story, since that's what he told Imthedude at one of his eviction attempts. He started hunting 5 years ago and has had this buck on camera for 5 years, and this was his first buck ever. I call BS on the whole story.
i26.photobucket.com_albums_c142_Codeman_2SLO_GIFS_bs_Flag.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom