Oklahoma Co world record buck

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My parent's neighbor hunts in her back yard in their rural subdivision, and she called me three times within a two week period a couple years ago to help her retrieve deer off someone else's property (her husband is a doctor and can't/won't help her).
Well, now your username makes sense... :D

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, now your username makes sense... :D
My username has more to do with my best friend than my skill as a tracker.
img.photobucket.com_albums_v712_retrieverman_011.jpg

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No, I haven't.
I think you should with your info. This whole deal stinks to high heaven, and I think needs looked into.
Those of us like you that have hunted deer all of our lives legally deserve to have a shot at a quality animal like that.
People that have shot an animal illegally do not deserve the recognition of being called a hunter. Their title should be "criminal".

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think you should with your info. This whole deal stinks to high heaven, and I think needs looked into.
Those of us like you that have hunted deer all of our lives legally deserve to have a shot at a quality animal like that.
People that have shot an animal illegally do not deserve the recognition of being called a hunter. Their title should be "criminal".

Ever hear the saying "even a blind hog finds an acorn every once in a while", this may be one of those instances, but I've already stated a don't buy his story.

Here's the problem with a guy like this. He probably has a "masters degree" in lying and could be one of those liars that believes his lies, and if that's the case, I doubt talking to the cops would even faze him. Since he was walking around that show with the head (and I'm SURE he garnered ALOT of attention), I'd be shocked if a game warden hasn't already talked to him.

Maybe he's legit, or maybe he's just a good enough liar to get away with it. Either way, that's a hell of a buck!!!
img.photobucket.com_albums_v712_retrieverman_icons_33_swoon1.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom