Oklahoma Co world record buck

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
He was running the river. These came off a buddy's place near memorial and post road. The land got sold and roads are already cut...unfortunately. One of these is last year and I think the other two is this past year.

Attachments

• IMG_0158.PNG
    IMG_0158.PNG
    296.8 KB · Views: 255

huntemup

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know u can't shoot a gun in city limits can a person shoot a bow in okc limits

Yes, you can bowhunt in OKC limits which is a good thing. Given how rural much of OKC is thanks to aggressive annexation, much of "OKC" has no business being considered city limits.
Got a buddy that hunts some land in spencer and while he's yet to do much good, he's got some nice trail pics.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
10 miles or so. It's within the realm of possibility for a dominant buck but yes, a long as way!
My buddy did not have any pics of him after oct 22

That's a pretty typical part of October, in my area at least, for mature deer to become less frequent or just simply disappear forever. What are the 10 miles like between your buddy's place and where it was supposedly killed? Was this the first year your buddy has seen it?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom