Oklahoma Execution Botched

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I really don't understand your line of thinking. Tell kids "don't kill", then encouage the state to kill offenders. Most offenders have pretty traumatic backgrounds, and their thought processes don't work the same as most people.

So the same means to the end is different when death to the offender comes at the moment of their criminal actions?

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Independent review of protocols, procedures, and whether DOC did anything wrong.

Translation: Please don't sue us for millions.

3 drugs are used barbiturate, anesthetic/paralytic, and potassium chloride. Typical death by lethal injection is from heart attack caused by an overdose of potassium. The barbiturate is an analgesic/sedative to keep you from feeling the pain, the paralytic is to keep you from flopping like a fish when your depressed respiration and crushing heart attack cause convulsions, the killer is a solution of salt substitute.

Has anyone ever had someone blow out a vein when they start an IV? It sucks and it hurts, at which point the drugs that are being pushed are going in subcutaneously rather than intravenously which means they don't hit as hard or as fast. I'm wagering that's what happened last night.

SoonerBorn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
img.tapatalk.com_d_14_05_01_yzavehyp.jpg

We're gonna need a shorter bus.

Sent from my meh, using my meh.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom