Oklahoma Execution Botched

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spec ops Grunt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And to think, I gave my left nut the death penalty. He didn't kill anyone. His crime was he caused untold pain. He had to die. It was justified man. Can't you see that!!!! Oh he was guilty but I didn't hate him. I wonder if he's lonely? If he goes to heaven I hope he forgives me. It's not my fault.

maybe he can find another nut sack to hang out in. I bet he learned his lesson tho. Don't cause problems or ye shall be cast out and excised to purgatory. I loved him and miss him but good riddance, Lil round MFer almost killed me. I'm glad I didn't give him death by Fireing squad.

I knew a guy in school that supposedly had 3 balls

Spec ops Grunt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i really dont see a problem. he caused pain and suffering, he died painfully and suffering. big deal.

i thinke we need to go back to public hangings or guillotines... you can bring your whole family and your 14 year old son and say, "and this chitluns is why yuou dont screw up!"

NOTHING LIKE TAKING YOUR KIDS TO SEE A MAN KILLED THAT BUILDS CHARACTER

Jesus H Christ you people

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What is there not to respect?

You're starting to sound like a PETA member.

I just don't want to make any vocal other government torture supporters tear up by calling dem names. I huwt feewings earlier. These new crybaby republicans are wild cards. They ran a guy in 2012 that bicycled through southern France during the Vietnam war and his wife compared it to wartime military service. They're real fruity now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom