Oklahoma Execution Botched

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
On my way to work this morning (what kind of society breeds someone like that?) - I heard the dead murderer's family is gonna sue the state. Woman was crying "why couldn't they have tested it first?" Oh, it's so cruel.
I would advocate for a .45 behind the ear, and don't relish torturing criminals to death, but there's no way I could shed a tear about the animal in question.
Perhaps the 43 minutes of suffering was divine intervention.

Unless the state settles, I don't see any money being awarded in this case. In more liberal states maybe , but most Okies just don't care about this guy suffering a little.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Unless the state settles, I don't see any money being awarded in this case. In more liberal states maybe , but most Okies just don't care about this guy suffering a little.

I wouldn't count in that.

There are probably enough people in this thread, that believe the state is guilty, to make up a jury.

The worse thing about this execution issue is that now #2 gets a stay. There is no telling how long his attorneys will drag out lawsuits to keep him alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom