Oklahoma Outdoor Outreach gun raffle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

r00s7a

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A friend and coworker of mine gave me a flier for a gun raffle for the Oklahoma Outdoor Outreach organization if anyone is interested.

"The foundation was formed to provide disabled, and chronically and terminally ill individuals the opportunity to enjoy the heritage of outdoor sporting activities." This is the mission statement on the Oklahoma Outdoor Outreach website. They are a great organization, sponsored by the ODWC, Game Warden Assoc, etc., so they are a legit group. The raffle is for the following guns;

Benelli Supernova 12 ga.
Browning X-Bolt Varmint 22-250
Ruger Hawkeye .308
TC Bone Collector Triumph .50 Muzzleloader
Bushmaster M4 Patrolman’s Carbine .223
Browning Citori Lightning Grade1

Tickets are $10 each, and if your name is drawn, it goes back into the hopper. If you would like more information, PM and I will get you in touch with those doing the raffle.

DreamingMan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey man! You beat me to the post on this raffle. I am an original member of OOO (5 years just the other day) and I was waiting for the flyer with pictures of the guns. I will attach the picture to this post. EDIT: Apparently, I'll have to do it another way. My 1.5 meg file is way too big.

Please buy raffle tickets from r00s7a or me (I am in OKC). Whatever you do don't miss out on a $10 chance for guns valued at more $600 each.

Each winning ticket will be added back into the raffle hopper for another chance at winning!!! This is just like the 12 gun raffle we did back in 2010. Thanks for so much support in 2010 and again in 2012.

The raffle will be at OKC BassPro on December 15th. YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE PRESENT TO WIN. The first winning ticket will get their choice of gun, second winning ticket will get their choice from remaining guns and so on. The drawing will be videotaped.

For more information see the OOO website at http://www.oklahomaoutdooroutreach.org

Added at 4:29pm on 09/18/2012: PM me and we can try to meet in OKC or as I have already arranged to send a check to me w/ SASE.

Thanks,
Dreaming Man

Last edited:

APeterson

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Where are the raffle tickets available for purchase?
Since I am located in OKC do I just arrange a meeting with DreamingMan, or do you plan to have a table at Bass Pro, H&H, etc some weekend?

r00s7a

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here are pictures of the guns...

questmhsa.com_r00s7a_raffle_1.jpg

questmhsa.com_r00s7a_raffle_2.jpg

questmhsa.com_r00s7a_raffle_3.jpg

questmhsa.com_r00s7a_raffle_4.jpg

questmhsa.com_r00s7a_raffle_5.jpg

questmhsa.com_r00s7a_raffle_6.jpg

DreamingMan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
r00s7a - Thanks for the pix. A quick google search shows the last two guns valued at ~ $1,000. Personally, I'll be angling for the .50 ML, but a Citori would be hard to pass up.

DreamingMan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
PM me and we can try to meet in OKC or as I have already arranged with a couple guys to send a check to me w/ SASE. I'll try to do all that I can to help you and fundraise for OOO. I did the mail deal with Dennis and a couple other guys in 2010.

Thanks a lot you guys and gals!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom