Oklahoma Sheriff and Commissioners In Hot Water

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
f5630b446ebb64a8ff3a975ee83532fc4a64567c.jpg

Waiting for the Sheriff to explain how the audio was modified. He's already lost a big chunk of public trust in his county so it's not like he can do his job in an objectively perceived manner from here on out.

OkieMoe

WHEELMAN
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I understand that what they said was not PC... But what about a damn reporter that left his mic hot in an attempt to spy on others. And at what point can someone talk about things that aren't PC, but not something that is something they haven't acted on. Or even said they will act on.

I'll stand by those guys rights to be morons and talk about things they shouldn't even be thinking about. and the voters should be left to make the changes IF they seem fit. And that damn reporter being banned from public building for recording others without permission.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll stand by those guys rights to be morons and talk about things they shouldn't even be thinking about. and the voters should be left to make the changes IF they seem fit.
What?!? Defending the right for people to say things, even if you don't agree with them?

A trope many like to throw out, but NEVER actually mean. Much like the "freedom" garbage that everyone supports, until it's a "freedom" they don't agree with. Kudos to you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom