Oklahoma Summer Run N Gun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jonny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It isn't quite clear to me from the write up but, the pistol caliber challenge says firearms so both sidearm and rifle/carbine. Is the COF the same or are distances brought in a little? Up to 500 yards with 9mm will be quite the challenge.

Cavedweller

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It isn't quite clear to me from the write up but, the pistol caliber challenge says firearms so both sidearm and rifle/carbine. Is the COF the same or are distances brought in a little? Up to 500 yards with 9mm will be quite the challenge.

You will need a centerfire pistol and centerfire rifle/PCC. Knowing TedKennedy, the COF will probably be the same for PCC as Rifle caliber, with some special exceptions for the 500yd stage of shooting PCC. I ran a PCC last summer as a goof with some friends and I think most people cleared everything but the 500yd target . I know I did get hits at 300 with my 8” 9mm AR9 and a red dot.

Last edited:

Jonny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You will need a centerfire pistol and centerfire rifle/PCC. Knowing TedKennedy, the COF will be the same for PCC as Rifle caliber, with some special exceptions for the 500yd stage of shooting PCC. I ran a PCC last summer as a good with some friends and Inthink most people cleared everything but the 500. I know I did get hits at 300 with my 8” 9mm AR9 and a red dot.

Huh, sounds like I need to gather some dope at fouled bore. That might be the fun course to run.

frayluisfan

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I see there are still a few tickets available for this event. When my son and I last did this run in 2015, there was an opportunity to volunteer as ROs or assistant ROs. Is that kind of assistance still needed/desired?

Latest posts

Top Bottom