Oklahoma Teens shoot Australian Baseball player "because they were bored"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
http://clashdaily.com/2013/08/racist-no-just-acknowledging-the-black-race-toward-guns-violence/

Goog article by a gun guy who says pointing out the disproportionate violence committed by blacks ( against each other or other races) does not make someone who realizes it racist.

Pointing it out doesn't make you a racist, but it makes you look like someone who is more worried about race than violence. Violence and crime is violence and crime, regardless of the color of the one committing it. If a white tweaker breaks in to your house and tries to kill you, do you say "oh man, I'm glad it wasn't a black guy!"?

All this from the Duncan incident. Four people involved and only one of them is actually a black person....and somehow this is black on white crime requiring some special action?

SoonerDVM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pointing it out doesn't make you a racist, but it makes you look like someone who is more worried about race than violence. Violence and crime is violence and crime, regardless of the color of the one committing it. If a white tweaker breaks in to your house and tries to kill you, do you say "oh man, I'm glad it wasn't a black guy!"?

All this from the Duncan incident. Four people involved and only one of them is actually a black person....and somehow this is black on white crime requiring some special action?

Amen, brother! Say it!

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
http://clashdaily.com/2013/08/racist-no-just-acknowledging-the-black-race-toward-guns-violence/

Goog article by a gun guy who says pointing out the disproportionate violence committed by blacks ( against each other or other races) does not make someone who realizes it racist.

Being aware of your surroundings, being proactive in avoiding potential threats, and being a legally armed citizen will greatly reduce your odds of violent confrontation. The facts you point out are immutable, but it makes us appear in the wrong way. Your postings may appear on other shooting sites, and we will become stigmatized. Is better to be indirect, and succinct on this topic. If we get the hate label, then OBI, FBI, Homeland Security - everyone will be watching us, and our email addresses will be traced back to us and put into a Watch List. The fact that we are predominantly white gun owners is enough by itself to raise red flags in the Obama administration.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

What's funny is the people on here demanding outrage are generating outrage. So we have outrage. What else do we want?

Want a candle light vigil or march? Get to Immanuel Baptist with some candles and hop to it. No one is stopping you. FFS.

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
What's funny is the people on here demanding outrage are generating outrage. So we have outrage. What else do we want?

Want a candle light vigil or march? Get to Immanuel Baptist with some candles and hop to it. No one is stopping you. FFS.

I find it worrisome. Most of these victims don't pay attention to their surroundings, and don't have CCLs, so they are partly to blame. They don't proactively avoid potential threats. When I see whites that are strung out on meth, I give them wide berth in parking lots, I don't get in the same line as them at the check out counter. This is a basic part of situational awareness.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I find it worrisome. Most of these victims don't pay attention to their surroundings, and don't have CCLs, so they are partly to blame. They don't proactively avoid potential threats. When I see whites that are strung out on meth, I give them wide berth in parking lots, I don't get in the same line as them at the check out counter. This is a basic part of situational awareness.

When I see blacks I turn and run, those people are evil ya know.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The facts you point out are immutable, but it makes us appear in the wrong way. Your postings may appear on other shooting sites, and we will become stigmatized. Is better to be indirect, and succinct on this topic. If we get the hate label, then OBI, FBI, Homeland Security - everyone will be watching us, and our email addresses will be traced back to us and put into a Watch List. The fact that we are predominantly white gun owners is enough by itself to raise red flags in the Obama administration.
I must have an odd sense of humor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom