Oklahoma Teens shoot Australian Baseball player "because they were bored"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rebel-son

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
This whole thread sickens me

about half does me as well. Kind of reminds me of a roman leader who played a fiddle while rome burned. I think there is a childrens book The Emperor's new clothes.

Does not matter what is said or if its correct with some people. I get what you are saying and others are as well. It does not matter what the truth is. It matters how people will perceive it.

HMT204

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I get what you are saying but I never have been "part of the collective" here ... More like the crazy ***** GURL who just refuses to go away ... :wink2: I personally was neither surprised nor disappointed when Ersland was convicted. He had it coming because he committed murder. First shot was righteous; second one (and all the shots that he fired off outside the building) not so much ...

The thread I wish I could forget. I made a comment about him (Ersland) coming back and getting another gun. I think the next 4 or 5 pages stated how dumb I was to think it was murder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom