Oklahoma Teens shoot Australian Baseball player "because they were bored"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Overall crime statistic's.

Nobody talks about the truth.

The MSM doesn't talk about the truth, they alter audio and video tapes to fit their stories/agendas. They also turn a blind eye and deaf ear to items that hinder/disprove their stories/agendas. Remember the undercoverage of Holder's DoJ sending funds to Florida to mount protests against Zimmerman, the undercoverage/no coverage of Fast & Furious, the railroading of Richard Jewell by the MSM in the Atlanta bombings, Dan Rather's and CBS's escapades on Bush, NBC's Dateline exploding gas tanks, etc., etc. That is what really burns my rear end!:pissed::mad: If fair, balanced, honest AND EQUAL COVERAGE were given to all murder cases and all news items(reguardless of ethnicity), I would dare say that threads like this would never have been posted and the political forums on all websites would be much quieter. But it is just like with Obamacare, with gun control, with the abolishment of the 2nd Amendment and with all lib democrat agenda items, they are just crammed down our throats(along with their distortions/lies) and then with the accompanying demonization/ridicule of any/all opposing views/comments.:pissed::mad:

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well ... now ... that we are all racists or liberals ... let's move on ...

For all you guys who think that a .22 won't kill you ... Mr. Lane took ONE shot to the back and he is no longer with us. :( How can that be? (No, I'm not being facetious ... I really want to know because I understand about " " this much about .22 ballistics ... Somebody who knows what they are talking about come educate me. Thanks.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well ... now ... that we are all racists or liberals ... let's move on ...

For all you guys who think that a .22 won't kill you ... Mr. Lane took ONE shot to the back and he is no longer with us. :( How can that be? (No, I'm not being facetious ... I really want to know because I understand about " " this much about .22 ballistics ... Somebody who knows what they are talking about come educate me. Thanks.

Shot placement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom