Oklahoma Teens shoot Australian Baseball player "because they were bored"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Has this thread yet exceeded the main Ersland thread in numbers of pages? My search only went back to April 2012.

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Unless Jesus was a passenger in an airplane, which I doubt, then it was "Pilate to Jesus" (when translated into English).

Yes!!!! Very adroit! I wanted to say Punch us. There are other little morsels laying about in other threads too, mainly for the Wizened One to snap up once his head clears. It's like bottom fishing for catfish with hook line and sinker. Cast it out there and wait, eventually the line will tighten and you'll get white knuckeled, rod bending action...

rebel-son

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Calm down son, If these guys know they are getting under your skin they are only going to push harder. Get you a beer and relax...

lol

I quit drinking 8 years ago, but I like the idea. Getting under skin is not an issue. There really is just not anything new about it. Just about all points have been expressed.

I just hope they dont use actions like this to try to disarm decent people. I think the left often forgets that activities like this are an example of why people want to carry guns.

Oh if you are the real mccoy as far as cowboys. I used to do some rodeo in college and my coach actually went to panhandle state.

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I read the Spata Report on Syria just now. Obama's getting us into it. Big time. Time for me to clam up. I'm going to post occasionally in "Handguns" and that's about it. These little diatribes have been a lot of fun. I'll give you credit, Reb, you've never called anyone a name or used God's Name in vain on this thread. So long, amigos...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom