Oklahoma vs Florida in the Cotton Bowl

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yea, they were a completely different team when they hung with Alabama for 4 qtrs a couple weeks ago. I believe if those 17 had played it would have been Sooners getting a whoppin.

You mean the same team that lost to a 5-5 LSU? at home...... to a 3rd string freshman QB?

Last edited:

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Two starting edge rushers and 4 starting receivers missing! Come on, in the end Sooners beat up on Florida’s second team except forQb. No bragging rights there

I take it you didn't watch the game. Those "backup" receivers and edge rushers didn't throw those interceptions. Much less would the others have made that much of a difference in the run game, which tore up up Florida's D. Which was suspect all year.

Last edited:

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I take it you didn't watch the game. Those "backup" receivers and edge rushers didn't throw those interceptions. Much less would the others have made that much of a difference in the run game, which tore up up Florida's D. Which was suspect all year.

Very different take on the game than you. I stand by my observations with all the same vigor you do yours and yes I watched the game.,

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Very different take on the game than you. I stand by my observations with all the same vigor you do yours and yes I watched the game.,

It doesn't really matter what my take is on it. The scoreboards and stats don't lie. A team full of freshman just hung half a hundred on a major SEC program in a bowl game.

Not surprised it triggers some of the OSU boys though.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It doesn't really matter what my take is on it. The scoreboards and stats don't lie. A team full of freshman just hung half a hundred on a major SEC program in a bowl game.

10 starters on the OU defense are returning for next season.

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Not my take at all. You just don’t like it because I happen to see it differently! Oh an I’m “ hanging that” on you!

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not my take at all. You just don’t like it because I happen to see it differently! Oh an I’m “ hanging that” on you!

Yep... you're triggered.

at least you tried.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom