Oklahoma Zombie Annihilation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have Blue

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for starting the thread for me! I wanted to wait until after the Run-n-Gun to announce this on OSA.

The only things for sure now are the date: October 5. The purse: $1000 to win, top 10 positions pay.

No Steel-core, Amour Peircing, incendiary or tracer rounds.

Full Metal Jacket, hollow-point, frangible or cast lead ammunition only.

We are still developing the course of fire, rules and round counts. The round count will probably be in the neighborhood of 120+. We are looking at two carbine and three pistol stages. Everything will be finalized at least two weeks prior to the competition.

Registration and official rules are at http://alexarms.com/?event=oklahoma-zombie-annihilation

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd ask if you were coming...but we all know girls can't shoot guns. Doh!

'specially not Mosin-Nagants, huh?? :wink2:

Badge Bunny you are officially invited to vie for the title of Queen Zombie Slayer of Oklahoma!

You know, I was just begging GC to turn in a leave slip for that date today. He's giving me the runaround right now ... :grumble: I think it's because he's afraid I'll not be able to shoot and that I'll back out of going ... Which I've been known to do since my neck injury ... :lookaroun A LOT ...

Tell you what, though ... I'll be real careful not to tweak my neck and I'll do my best to show up. I may not be able to shoot but it would sure be great to see several of you guys that I know again. I kinda miss the rebel-rousing that always winds up happening when you get a bunch of shooters together!

Cookies, anyone?? :anyone:

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

LOL ... I see by your join date you might not understand the significance ... Back when I was actively shooting somehow or another I got drafted to bring cookies to some shoot. I don't even remember how it happened now it was so long ago. One thing led to another and somehow I managed to dodge several hundred dollars in fees by just showing up with cookies for the promoters and ROs (and anybody else that would help out with pasting, setting up and tearing down before, during and after matches. Then after I couldn't shoot much any more I just brought cookies because ... well ... that's what I do ... :scratch:

Now, I figure it's the least I can do just to get to hang out with the guys everyonceinawhile ... Been a long time since I showed up for a match now ... Two years, maybe three, I think ... I'd feel bad paying a match fee now because I don't think I could do more than a stage or two before my neck would start acting up ... Last time I followed GC to a match (year or two for sure) I wound up laying down in the back of the Suburban with a raging headache while he finished shooting out at OKCGC ... that wasn't any fun either ... :(

I'm a lot better since my breast reduction ... a year ago this month -- except for the damned itching :grumble: :grumble: LOL ... so I might have to give it another try ...

n8thegr8

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
dangit, I really want to go to this, but I want to do appleseed beforehand since I sucked on the long range at the thunderbird run and gun. I can't make this weekend, and the next one isn't til october 20th. Are there any other rifle marksmanship clinics around here beside appleseed?

Also, like I said in the other thread, how can you have a zombie run without shotguns?

Latest posts

Top Bottom