Oklahoma Zombie Annihilation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
dangit, I really want to go to this, but I want to do appleseed beforehand since I sucked on the long range at the thunderbird run and gun. I can't make this weekend, and the next one isn't til october 20th. Are there any other rifle marksmanship clinics around here beside appleseed?

Also, like I said in the other thread, how can you have a zombie run without shotguns?

I dunno any of the dates but you might check out Bobby at Badlands Tactical ...

cocheran

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm running a 5k in Lawton the day after this. I've been training forever and was planning on rocking it but I guess I'll be running it sore. I probably can't out run the runners or out shoot the shooters so combining the two sure helps:) the thunderbird run n gun was a blast. Looking forward to this. Won't be 100 degrees either:)

ScoutSquid

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
We are looking at two carbine and three pistol stages. Everything will be finalized at least two weeks prior to the competition.

Can you define "carbine" in this context for me? Forgive my naivite, for I am but a humble ex-sailor. I just want to know if I can run my short barreled bolt gun or if I need to bring a gas operated battle club.

english kanigit

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm running a 5k in Lawton the day after this. I've been training forever and was planning on rocking it but I guess I'll be running it sore. I probably can't out run the runners or out shoot the shooters so combining the two sure helps:) the thunderbird run n gun was a blast. Looking forward to this. Won't be 100 degrees either:)

Dude, you flat smoked it.

Kudos!
Ek

Latest posts

Top Bottom