Oklahoma Zombie Annihilation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have Blue

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey guys - sorry about the lack of communication. My wife has needed hip surgery for a couple of years and a spot opened up at the beginning of the month so she took it. It was a lot rougher than we expected, but she is doing well now and is recovering as expected.

I will have the course of fire finalized by Sunday and details posted on AlexArms.com.

There will be some movement within each stage, but not a lot. It will NOT be a run-n-gun format. There will be several stages - 5 or 6. There will be some minor obstacles as well - like getting in/out of cars.

We will divide everyone up into squads and rotate through the stages.

There will be in the neighborhood of 50 targets. They will require 1-3 hits each. A perfect run would need at least 140 rounds. I'd pack at least 250.

I'll try to have it split close to 50/50 for rifle/pistol as possible.

Again - Sorry about the lack of communication, but we are still ON for October 5!

jakerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your wife. I will pray for her fast recovery.

On the competition. 120 rifle rds = 4 mags (easy enough), 120 pistol rds = 7 mags (17rds each). That's a lot of pistol mags. I'll need some extra pockets, or shoot exceptionally well. lol

Hey guys - sorry about the lack of communication. My wife has needed hip surgery for a couple of years and a spot opened up at the beginning of the month so she took it. It was a lot rougher than we expected, but she is doing well now and is recovering as expected.

I will have the course of fire finalized by Sunday and details posted on AlexArms.com.

There will be some movement within each stage, but not a lot. It will NOT be a run-n-gun format. There will be several stages - 5 or 6. There will be some minor obstacles as well - like getting in/out of cars.

We will divide everyone up into squads and rotate through the stages.

There will be in the neighborhood of 50 targets. They will require 1-3 hits each. A perfect run would need at least 140 rounds. I'd pack at least 250.

I'll try to have it split close to 50/50 for rifle/pistol as possible.

Again - Sorry about the lack of communication, but we are still ON for October 5!

Have Blue

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
MINIMUM round count will be ~250. 125 Rifle / 125 Pistol.

I'd bring a more just to be safe. If you don't use them all we may have an opportunity for some extra-curricular activities.

I will also have exploding targets available for purchase (and use).

Latest posts

Top Bottom