Oklahoma Zombie Annihilation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have Blue

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You will not need to carry around all the ammo with you all day.

We will be shooting each stage separately. The max round count for any stage would be in 30-ish . . I would think that 45-50 rounds in mags should be more than sufficient.

Hi-cap mags are allowed, but each stage will require at least one mag change.

UnSafe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll be haulin' tired butt from work in Anadarko at 7AM. What's the best route in from Hwy 19? Looks like Cedar Hill Rd is a direct route. Any recommendations?

Have Blue

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So far I am expecting about 25 participants. Never too late to sign up. A last-minute entry waving cash will not be refused! :)

I set up the distance range last weekend and the max distance I lasered was 85M.

The exploding target demos and any exploding targets purchased should be at 100m. Sorry, no exploding targets as part of the competition.

Cedar Hill Rd is the most direct route from Hwy 19 coming from the west - but it can be rough in some places. I recommend going to Lake Rd (Chitwood Expwy on some maps). South on Lake to 1470 (big gravel pile on the right) then West for 2 miles, then south on N2900 RD.

Be advised - the last time we had an event at this location, some people's GPS told them to take Cedar Rd. past 1470 to some oilfield road and through a pasture. If your GPS tells you to go over a cattle guard and there isn't someone from the range telling you to go that way - you're not in the right location.

Have Blue

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Weather looks good for the weekend. 20% chance of rain Friday - Saturday's forecast is mostly sunny.

As for what makes it a zombie shoot -- Since only head shots are zombie effective, the targets are mostly 8" steel plates . . . 'bout the size of a head, mounted between 4' and 7' on posts and other mounts. You will be shooting from behind cover and around obstacles (including cars).

There will be 4 stages + a bonus stage.

As far as gear:
handgun
rifle/carbine
enough mags for minimum of 45 rounds (each firearm)
mag pouch/vest/chest rig
holster
sling
eyes & ears
water/drinks
elbow/knee pads
hat
sunscreen

If you want shade or seating, you'll need to bring that too as there is neither at the site.

We will be serving a chili-dog lunch to participants. Spectators may purchase a lunch as well for a few bucks. We will have drinks and snacks for sale as well.

There will be a porta-potty on site, but there is no running water . . . except for the pond.

I'll be putting up some signs on Hwy 19 to the site to guide you in. Look for the hand painted green Z signs with an arrow.

We will be having an exploding target demonstration, so if you have something that really needs blowin' up - bring it (No glass or anything toxic, flammable or will create shrapnel) Exploding targets will also be available for purchase and use.

Latest posts

Top Bottom