Oklahoma Zombie Annihilation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Koshinn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll be there. What set up are you running?

SR-15 with a T-1, M&P9L, and a battle belt. Not sure what I'm wearing yet, weather is all kinds of crazy tomorrow, expecting 40s when we get there and 60s by the late afternoon.

A friend I'm bringing with me is running a DD of some sort with an eotech and an xd9. I think he'll be using mag pouches on his actual belt.

htownfister

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice, I think I'm doing the mag pouches on the belt as well. With an xd40 an larue ar with acog. Ran a 10K thus morning so my knees and heels are in pain, hopefully feel better in the AM.

Probably rock some old BDU pants and a long sleeve shirt.

MrClean

New to the site!
Reaction score
I just revisited the forum for the first time in quite a while and saw that this event is tomorrow. I'm thinking about showing up, but online registration is closed and I haven't seen an entry fee posted anywhere. Anybody know how much it is?

htownfister

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just revisited the forum for the first time in quite a while and saw that this event is tomorrow. I'm thinking about showing up, but online registration is closed and I haven't seen an entry fee posted anywhere. Anybody know how much it is?

$65. I'll be there, hopefully able to register on site and shoot.

MrClean

New to the site!
Reaction score
Thanks. Now I just have to decide if my rifle is zeroed enough that I will be confident shooting it. I moved the optic around before I put it in the safe and went to Afghanistan. Haven't shot it since I've been home. I think I'm just going to zero my EOTech off the irons and call it good enough for < 85 yds.

Koshinn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks. Now I just have to decide if my rifle is zeroed enough that I will be confident shooting it. I moved the optic around before I put it in the safe and went to Afghanistan. Haven't shot it since I've been home. I think I'm just going to zero my EOTech off the irons and call it good enough for < 85 yds.

Where were you in Afghanistan?

htownfister

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good stuff brother, I came back last summer from paktika. I don't think my acog is zeroed either. I had a different optic on it. So just going to Kentucky wind age it.

Koshinn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
RC-East, about halfway between Kabul and Jalalabad.

Ah neat. I traveled from Kabul to Bagram to Kandahar a bunch, but spent most of my time at Usfor-a hhq in Kabul. I'm not combat arms by any stretch. Hope to see you there!

I just tried to confirm my zero a couple hours ago ... It was impossible with the 30 mph blowing my target all over the place, lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom