Olight PL-2 40% off

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I tried to submit an order and when I tried to checkout, all the items I selected didn’t show up on the order. I did the IM with the representative and she said to make the purchase and take a screenshot. If the order didn’t come through like it was supposed to, customer service would take care of it.

I told her that if my order didn’t show properly, that I wasn’t to going pay and argue with CS about it later. Either correct the order or I’d cancel. She said that was all she could do, so I cancelled.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Yeah, so far their CS blows. I don't think English is their first language. The company HQ is Chinese
Their call center is completely shut down. Only chat and email requests are being processed right now.
They have my money but I still don't know if I'm getting a light.

Last edited:

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
137   0   0
The people that run Olights swear by them. This was to be my first non- Streamlight because although I love my Streamlights, I have friends that will only touch the Olight

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Alright so the issue was addressed by Olight on insta and Facebook today, and it appears that their US server really did crash on this sale. They are guaranteeing shipping as fast as possible

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Chinese company, Chinese lights, Chinese customer service...
Price is tempting but probably not something I'd put much faith into.

My gf used an Olight (I forget which model, but it was similar to their Warrior X) every day at work for more than three years with hundreds of recharge cycles, and the thing was subjected to a lot of abuse - switched on and off dozens of times each day, dropped, exposed to water and chemicals, and loaned out to coworkers - before the tail cap on the light finally broke. Because she loved the flashlight, she contacted Olight about getting a replacement part. After a little back and forth where she discovered the model had been discontinued after a five year run, the company ended up sending her a new example of a current model.

She has three Olight’s at work, and uses all three for various tasks. Loves them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom