OMG! Martha Stewart's Epic Drunken Instagram Post!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OMG! :yikes2: Did you all see what Martha posted on Instagram about Baby Chicks? OMG! Well, for those few of you who somehow haven't seen it, here's a lookee-look at just what she posted:

"M as me sure you feed and wAter them daily," she wrote. "And keep the heat Iss as no BK in s as Nd when you can finally come back to nyc who is going to care for them??" v

Can you believe it? Later, she admitted to drinking a few glasses of wine I have been told by those in the know...Oh whatever Martha! A few bottles maybe you old Bar Hag! (J.K. girl, you know we're still BFF). And oh! By the way: I just loved the Fall Issue and the yummy recipes. I cant wait to get some Nice Italian Sweet Rutabaga and Madagascar Pine Berries to make that delicious Venetian Sugo for the Homemade Tagliatelle Pasta recipe on the next page!

Oh it will just be divine! Anyway, here's a link; how totally embarrassing!

https://www.insider.com/martha-stewart-drunk-instagram-comment-in-quarantine-2020-4

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh well. So Martha drinks wine. She didn't call anyone the N word or blast anyone on their political views... doesn't bother me.

The woman strikes me as if she is pretty heavily medicated most of the times I've seen her the last couple years on cooking shows. Doesn't affect me.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Her writing is more of a "under the influence" of Mezcal. CHEAP Mezcal ...that is!!!

Back in the 1980's through the early 1990's....all the way from the arm pit of Matamoros to Nuevo Laredo(and Boystown!!) to Tiajuana to Cabo....I recognize that writing and when I use to drink cheap Mezcal in various parts of Mexico as listed(not the good stuff and yes there is good Mezcal) I talk and write just like she did.

Cheap Mezcal.........trust me!!!

6164105017_13463b7fc5_b.jpg

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Her writing is more of a "under the influence" of Mezcal. CHEAP Mezcal ...that is!!!

Back in the 1980's through the early 1990's....all the way from the arm pit of Matamoros to Nuevo Laredo(and Boystown!!) to Tiajuana to Cabo....I recognize that writing and when I use to drink cheap(not the good stuff and yes there is good Mezcal) I talk and write just like she did.

Cheap Mezcal.........trust me!!!

6164105017_13463b7fc5_b.jpg

That bottle needs de-wormed , quick pass it around !

Latest posts

Top Bottom