On the Necessity of Resistance

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Brown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
MB,

I was online buying the Geoff Thompson book you recommended and I found a book called Tactical Pistol: Advanced Gunfighting Concepts And Techniques by Gabe Suarez w/forward by Jeff Cooper. What's your $.02 on this one or have you read it?

Thanks

I have all of Gabe's books.

They are quite good.

Gabe is a good friend and I teach ay his symposium in Memphis each year.

If anyone would like some reviews of firearms/protection books we could start a thread for it specifically.

Michael Brown

Boldkharma

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
P.S.

Watching the local news tonight and the gun debate is on. They played a short clip of Bush from sometime when, and he said quote " Somewhere along the line, we lost the respect for human life". I agree.

madmax

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't. The vast, vast majority of us still have a deep respect for human life. We can see that just from the outrage and sorrow stemming from the Virginia incident.

HiImSeth

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's why I said it was okay by me.

I don't know what Kelly's preferences are regarding re-directs, copying off the site, etc and since he's been cool enough to create a great website I though it would be considerate.

Michael Brown
Oh, I assumed Kai was simply going to copy/paste the text. I see what you were getting at now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom