Once upon a time in the west.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The pentacle spaghetti western is on Netflix. All 2 hours and 46 minutes of it. Grab your popcorn and beer. Trailer.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
My wife and I have a medium sized dvd collection. One Sunday we were sitting around and decided to watch a movie. I told her to pick out whatever, we’re just passing time anyway. She comes out with Once Upon a Time in the West. I think I’ll keep her...

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
That was one weird movie. The beginning with the lone harmonica playing the same thing over and over, the quintessential dusters the characters wore, Jack Elam catching a fly in his gun. Best part of the whole movie is where Fonda gets the harmonica shoved in his mouth.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I watched it yesterday along with several other classic westerns since being out of commission with this danged head cold.
If not properly medicated, probably wouldn't have finished it, but I did. There is a reason they were called spaghetti westerns.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I watched it yesterday along with several other classic westerns since being out of commission with this danged head cold.
If not properly medicated, probably wouldn't have finished it, but I did. There is a reason they were called spaghetti westerns.
I started watching it Saturday. I made it through the shootout on the train platform before I changed the channel, and the whole time I was wondering if it was. Ever. Going. To. Go. Anywhere.

Latest posts

Top Bottom