One stop shop NFA dealers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gatorshark

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi All
Can you help an NFA newb? I've been following these posts for a while learning what I can about SBR and silencer purchases. While I can't remember not owning firearms, I've never delved into this area.

Can you recommend a one-stop shop for purchasing/transferring NFA items that can also help with all the paperwork? Obviously someone who has been around and will continue to be around until the transaction is complete. I'd like to do it right the first time. I'll be driving from Tulsa area.

Thanks

Shodown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you are willing to drive to Enid, Bill's Outdoor Sports can handle pretty much everything. They sell SilencerCo, AAC, and YHM suppressors and do trusts for $100. All you have to do is get it notarized then ship it off. Their prices are on the high side IMO, however, you save quite a bit on the paperwork so you still come out ahead.

Just FYI, they don't like to do Form 3 transfers. They'd rather just sell you what they have in stock.

Crusader8207

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd say I'd be happy to help you out but I'm dropping my SOT in June. With that being said, JB's Lock & Load in Claremore can get you fixed up. He's a member here on the board and a stand up guy.

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
S and H in Owasso will do the Trust work for you(for an additional fee) as well.

Curtis manufactures some nice stuff. He doesn't do muzzle cans though, everything he does is integrally suppressed, and very quiet.

ColtDogg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am a new shop owner, but I been on this page for a day or so. I have had my FFL right about a year now and I do handle NFA here in Claremore area. I do not set up a trust, but I can get you set up with some one that dose and will help you out all the way with what ever you buy. Just let me know if their is anything I can do for you. If you buy from me or buy online, I can do the transfer for you. JB

Latest posts

Top Bottom